The Carew Arms is located in a picturesque setting in the foot of the quantock hills, the grade II listed building offers B&B accommodation, a well stocked bar to relax in and a range of good food served from their restaurant.
Exmoor Farm and Country Holidays
– Descriptions and contacts for selection of holiday accommodation establishments across Exmoor National Park. Includes information about Exmoor activities and riding holidays.
– A tourist’s guide to the county: where to stay, where to eat, what to do.
Lord Poulett Arms
– A restored 17th Century inn serving food and real ale. Offers accommodation with bedrooms with exposed hamstone walls, antique beds and slipper baths. Located in Hinton St George.
– Directory of holiday cottages for rent throughout the county. Property details, availability and booking information.
Somerset Tourist Guide
– A guide for all tourism and leisure activities in the county, including attractions, activities and accommodation.
– Includes accommodation, hotels, cottages, leisure, dining, restaurants, and shopping.
– Official tourist portal for Exmoor National Park and Quantock Hills. Includes links to local attractions, arts and crafts, activities and adventures, towns and villages, and accommodation.
– The official visitor information website. Includes accommodation, attractions and places to eat.
Top Businesses in SomersetWe list all the top businesses in the Somerset region
If you run a business in Somerset and are not already listed then you can Submit your site for free
© 2013 Somerset Businesses.co.uk Hosted by LogicalJack SEO